Monday, November 28, 2016

Rio Gallegos Centro, Zona Rio Gallegos - Week 11... Best Week of the Mish!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!! 

Alright, now that the most important business has been taken care of, let's get down to the nitty gritty ;) This week was fire. Cole es un genio, estoy en el reino celestial :D (Cole is a genius, and I am in the Celestial Kingdom!) Alright, that's a bit exaggerated, the mish is still hard, but this week felt sooo good. 

Some of the highlights: BAUTISMO! (BAPTISM!!!) Early in the week, we were with Los Baier, getting ready for Eduardito's baptism, and Luisa was like "Quiero que se bauticen juntos." (I want the two of you to get baptized together.) So I gave Joaquin the look, and he already knew. We wrapped that cast (he broke his arm about a month ago), and had a beautiful baptism. Went off without a hitch! It was awesome. 


 Alex, Eduardo, Eduardito, Joaquin (with the cast),
Luisa, Malena, Elder Cole

This week with Elder Cole was legit 'cause he never complains and actually tries to be obedient. We definitely saw the blessings for it too. We went from 14-15 lessons and 1 nuevo per week to 4 nuevos and 21 lessons this week, so we blew it up. Melisa didn't go anywhere, but Jose, el Columbiano, is still getting there. The road will be long, but seeds right? The nuevos (new investigators) we found all are mas o menos (more or less), so well see how that goes, I'm praying that they go well. 


We found a selfie stick in the Pensh!

There's a Seventy coming to Rio Gallegos on Wednesday, and he's going to do surprise visits to pensiones, so we deep cleaned today, and Sofia, I'll just tell you... you can never complain about cleaning a bathroom ever again in your life, cause I deep cleaned a missionary bathroom. In Argentina. So just count your blessings lol! 

So yeah, this week rocked, Dad is old, and BYU is actually gonna win the bowl with Tanner at the helm, so I'm happy. 

FAMILY! I love you guys! I love hearing about all the successes that you guys are having! Pray for Nikki, MOM I love you!! Tell Abuela that I love her and miss her company each Sunday!!!! 

VAMOS PATS. - Elder Jimenez/Belichick <- had to make Dad mad at least once for his birthday XD

PS: On Sunday we taught a lesson in church about the Christmas Campaign... "ILUMINA EL MUNDO (#LIGHTtheWORLD)", the presentation didn't work, so we had to improvise, but salio de diez (it turned out great), and DO IT!!! Here's the link for 25 Days of doing Good: 25 Ways Over 25 Days

Or a printable pdf: 25 Ways Over 25 Days PDF

And to Jose...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

Mom told me you wouldn't be expecting this, so surprise ;) The Argentines are celebrating your birthday, but no matter what day the actual historical event lands on, they always celebrate on Monday to work less lol! 

WOW! The sports section of this email had me LIT! When I read "Say hello to the Tanner era" a silent tear of joy left my weary eyes!! Elder Cole's from the Bay Area, so he's always like Woo Raiders, but then I whisper 49ers in his ear, his favorite team, and he cringes lol! 

As far as Thanksgiving, we didn't do anything, but I didn't feel trunky at all. There's kind of no point in celebrating it here... Christmas has been being celebrated since the start of November, but it's pretty lame here. There's not even fireworks is what I've heard... good ole Patagonia! 

Cole is a genio. He makes the mission way easier for me, so I begged Pres for another transfer in Rio Gallegos. We'll see what the Lord wants :) 

Anyway, I miss you guys, but I'm loving the mish right now, so not demasiado (I'm not missing you too much) :) District leader is just kind of a chore, plus I've got the hermanas, and I always think to myself "I shouldn't be dealing with these problems until I've got a hot wife!!!" Thank goodness I don't have Hermana Jimenez from Iquitos, Peru in my district though, or I might die... LOL love you Nikki! 

LOVE YOU DAD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! - Not trunky Son :)


No comments:

Post a Comment