Monday, January 1, 2018

AP, Zona Comodoro Norte - Week 18... Star Wars: Rogue One

Hey fam, 

I'm going to be praying a lot for the Boston Knights. Sometimes the crosses are heavy that we are called to bear, but Jesus Christ bore the heaviest of them all, and for that reason, hope will never be defeated. Death loses its sting; the grave its victory. I still believe in miracles, and I'm going to continue praying for miracles for Madi, and the best part of it all, is that there is one miracle that's already assured for her and all of us: the Resurrection. So, among all the prayers that I'm going to offer for her and her family, I'm also going to be giving thanks for the Plan of Salvation. 

It sounds like you guys are progressing well. I'm proud of the all the progress that Sofia has been making. She has learned things back home that I couldn't learn until I came down here on a mission, so kudos to you! 

This week was as busy as ever. We got back from Gallegos, had another Christmas dinner in Comodoro, and President had a ton of entrevistas that we had to direct. I can't believe that the week passed so fast though. Today, we sent off all of the retornos, although there's a huge strike happening in Argentina in air travel, and they're not going to be leaving Buenos Aires for a time. The best part is that the newbies are going to be coming to mission when fate decides it wants them to come. So this is going to be a fun week :D 

But yeah, it was a pretty boring week now that I put myself to write about it (I just noticed how horribly wrong that sentence is grammatically XD "ahora que me puse a escribir", I'm gonna leave it nada mas) The only other notable thing that we did was finish the transfers. President said that in all the time of his mission, this time was or the hardest or the second hardest doing transfers. So it was a blast! But seriously, "dimos vuelta a toda la mision". 

FAMILY! Just so y'all know, I'm horribly, terribly jealous that you guys watched Star Wars. Last night, when I finished making the video for the retornos, I named the file "Star Wars: Rogue One" for two reasons: First of all, so that when I was pulling it up on the TV, everybody would think I was secretly being a trucho, and President was going to be like "WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!" (which totally happened XD) and second of all, so that I could say that technically, I did watch Star Wars Rogue One in the mission XD I'm a nerd. 

DAD! Bien ahi con la promocion, ahorrá la gita para cuando te toque servir la mision de nuevo ;) 

MOM! Te amo! Me impresiona como enseñás, y encima le ayudás a Sofia con sus tareas tambien! CAPA! 

Love you guys :) - Elder Jimenez


No comments:

Post a Comment