Monday, October 3, 2016

Rio Gallegos A, Zona Rio Gallegos - Week 3... Visitors

Oooooooh, literally so pumped for the packages :D 

Now that those selfish but true thoughts got out, how y'all doin'? ;) As for me, pretty tranqy week. Conference was bomb, I got to listen in English, so that was great. I got a really strong personal impression that I need to go back to my roots, and rebuild my testimony. So we'll see how that goes... 

As for the work, the elders of Calafate came down for conference, so I'm currently in my third day of divisiones con (splits with) ELDER TIFANNY! So good to see my man from the MTC, we're partyin' hard. There will be no pics this week, because I forgot my camera, but there will be more next week :) Plus, Elder Tiffany's new comp is Elder Nelson, the first missionary outside of Comodoro that I met down in Rio Grande. Super happy with them in the pensh haha! We found a ton of nuevos (new investigators) with those guys, so now we have a lot of work to do. Overall, I'm pumped for next week. 

Really cool experience that we had... Orlando, our best investigator, had a crisis last week. He essentially broke down, and decided that he was moving to Tucuman in a week. I was sooooo angry with God after the visit where we found out, because I thought about Jose and Susanna, and that it was legit happening again (best investigators falling through). But then, I decided to humble myself, apologize to Heavenly Father, and fast for Orlando. We ran over to the church, scarfed down some banana bread from the hermanas, then started the fast. Yesterday, we passed by, and he said that mysteriously, all of his worries went away, and he is staying in Rio. Just like Joseph Smith and the men of Zions Camp, I know that the Lord fights his servant's battles. I just love imagining an anglic army charging in and kicking the trash out of all the malas ondas (bad vibes) that were surrounding Orlando. SO WARM UP THE FONT! WE GON' DO THIS! 

Anyways, I don't have much more time, but a couple things more. 

First, SUPPORT HAYDEN LIVINGSTON! That guy is my hero. 

Next, please read your scriptures every day. I'm going to try to improve my studies, and I'd love to have the support from ya'll back home, so let's ascend together. 

Family: You guys are my number one, take care of yourselves, 'cause I already worry about you guys a ton, and I don't want more reason (Lookin at you nikki lol) I love you guys more than life. Mom, legit so proud of you, and proud to be your son. Dad, I'm proud to call you father. Nikki, I'm proud to have followed your example, and Sofia, I'm proud to have paved the way for an angel like you. And Kev, I'm proud THAT YOU FINALLY EMAILED ME! Round of applause for the ginger please lol! LOVE YOU GUYS! Especially you Mom ;) 

Elder Son

And to Jose...
Alright, you were not last today Dad, because you are a priority, so let's go. First of all, FINALLY BYU! How's Squally doin? 

I like your reasoning with the investigators, I'll start using it. 

Rio Gallegos has a lot of ghetto, but not all. I was actually shocked when I got here to see how developed it is. It's like the cheto (posh) houses of Tolhuin are the houses of everyone out here. So that's nice. We eat too, so that's good. 

The latinos down here actually use the election to get a laugh, and then they remember that they live under the argentine government. That's all I'll say XD 

Dad, you inspire me. One day I'll be like you! LOVE YOU! - Son

No comments:

Post a Comment