Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Goodbye Elder Jiménez, Río Gallegos lo va a extrañar! Éxito en Trelew

I LOVE facebook!!! One of the members in Rio Gallegos saw my post yesterday saying that I hadn't heard from Alex. She posted these pics, let me know that he is going to Trelew, and said some very nice words...

Hola! Su hijo se fue ayer de Río Gallegos, es uno de los mejores misioneros que conozco, es tan chistoso y es una gran persona! Río Gallegos le aprecia mucho!!:) Hoy martes le tiene que escribir, ayer estaba viajando a las 18hs hacia Trelew. Es un capo su hijo, re obediente misionero y muy chistoso, lo quiero mucho! Gran amigo. 

(Hello, your son left Rio Gallegos yesterday. He is one of the best missionaries I know. He is so funny and is a great person! Rio Gallegos loves him a lot!! Today, Tuesday, he should write. Yesterday he was travelling the 18 hours to Trelew. Your son is a boss! Very obedient missionary and very funny. I love him a lot. He's a great friend!)

Hopefully Alex doesn't curse me for wishing him to Trelew... It's been known to be in the 90s there. But since the summer is over and they are headed into fall, hopefully he will just have an enjoyable temperature to work in :)






 And another couple of pics posted by the Rio Gallegos Zone Leader's mom...




No comments:

Post a Comment