Sunday, December 17, 2017

AP, Zona Comodoro Norte - Week 16... #LightTheWorld

Alright everyone, today, in Ilumina el Mundo, the theme is "Honor thy father and thy mother" and that's going to be really easy for me because they are the two most praiseworthy people that I have the pleasure of knowing. 

MOM, you are the smartest woman I know! You are very charitable, thinking about others and doing TONS of service projects! You really do understand, in your heart and soul, the happiness that comes from making others happy. I think that you may not understand the great impact that the love you showed to me always has had in my life. You have always been there for me, cheering me on, and consoling me with that sweet, soft voice of yours when I've made mistakes or have failed in my past. It was that love that gave me the perseverance to push through my trials. You are SO patient (you raised me XD) and the best thing about you is that you have a firm testimony. I am SO grateful that I have a real, logical hope of being with you in the Celestial Kingdom one day. I LOVE YOU! 


And DAD! You are definitely the man after whom I have modeled my life. As I've already said to you many times, If I could become half the man you are, I'd be a great man. You are honorable. I've never, ever heard you tell a lie. When you say you're going to do something, YOU DO IT! You teach me so much by your example. You're not only an IMPECCABLE home teacher, but you do your visits at the start of each month. You honor and magnify the callings you are given, no matter the pressure that you receive in your job. You're hard working and dedicated: a man who shows true grit in the workplace and with your crazy hobbies. And you are wise. As I said to you in my letter this week, I know that if I need an opinion to help me make a good decision, I always have the best man on earth to go to: you! I LOVE YOU! 


I must have won the Heavenly Lottery to get parents like you guys here in the Earth. You inspire me, you build me up, and I give all the credit of all the success that I've had in my life to 1) God and 2) you guys :) You guys are a super couple! I LOVE YOU BOTH! 


Now, as for what happened this week, it was tranqy. We got back to Comodoro on Wednesday, prepped for the visit of Elder Bragg of the Seventy until yesterday, when we had the conference with him. It was awesome! It inspired me to be better :) Now, were in Gallegos (after an 11 hour bus ride in which I slept very little) getting ready for round 2 of the conference. Wish me luck! 




Elder Bragg, his wife, and Alex

FAMILY! I love you guys! Don't go doing anything foolish in these next couple months, because were close to being reunited (not trunky doh) LOVE YOU GUYS! 


MOM: Although I already wrote a lot about you, I've got to keep the good tradition that I've got going. I LOVE YOU! 


- Elder Jimenez




Christmas Stocking Package that we sent to Alex and Elder Popa



No comments:

Post a Comment