Monday, September 18, 2017

AP, Zona Comodoro Norte - Week 5... Ooops!

Sounds like you guys had a pretty fun week! I've been praying for you Mom, I hope you can figure out the whole sleep deal! The good thing is that you have summer break too in that job :) 

This week was just as nuts as it sounded like it was going to be! It's all a blur, but I'll give you guys some highlights...

 When I was down in Gallegos, the days that we didn't have capacitaciones (training meetings), I was able to visit Orlando, Lautaro, Jose y Anderson (los Columbianos), Los Mancilla, Los Vargas (Mis preferidos), y LOS BAIER! It was awesome! Luisa is the primary president, Eduardo is the Secretary of the branch, and Joaquin is the quorum president of the young men (the Deacons, Teachers, and Priests are all one group down here), so they're on fire. It was a great blessing to be able to bring them the gospel. They also bought a new PS4, and Joaquin was playing it while we visited, and tanto yo como Elder Popa (both Elder Popa and I) can't lie, we were a poquitico trunky JAJA (just a little trunky)! Pero bueno, I have to go now, so I'll finish the rest later today. I love you guys! 


CON FAMILIA BAIER

JOSE Y ANDERSON

ELDER POPA!

Alright, I have very little time right now, so this week is going to be short! The funny thing that happened this week in Gallegos was that one of the hermanas had a birthday, and President wanted us to buy a cake for everyone. So we went to my favorite panaderia (bakery) in Gallegos, and saw a nice big cake that looked really good. It looked big enough for everyone, so we bought it (it was around 70 bucks) So we take this cake to the capilla, and Elder Popa went to set up a table. I had some other thing to do, and I was off doing it, when Elder Popa walks up to me and says "Don't freak out yet, because it could be Malta, but I'm pretty sure that that cake is covered in coffee." I just about pooped my pants! President was going to kill us! I called the panaderia, and low and behold: CAFE! I ended up telling President, he wanted to kill me, but then I hightailed it to the nearest panaderias to buy some pies nada mas, and everything ended up fine :) So that was funny! 

The week has been super nuts, but if one thing has been clear, it's that the Spirit expects us to put in our part before He comes to help us. Each time we've planned and practiced, things have gone well, and when we didn't practice, they came out bad. So this coming week, were going to put our part in, and then put it in the hands of the Lord. 

I love all of you! KEEP THE FAITH! 

MOM: You will always deserve your special part :) LOVE Y'ALL! 
- Elder Jimenez 

And to Jose...
BYU... what a dumpster fire. Our quarterbacks are like glass! FRAGILE! Whatever though, I'm happy if they're good next year. 

I'm going to be keeping my eye out for D&C 109. Maybe I'll read it on the way to Caleta today :) Were really, super busy right now. We got home from Gallegos on Saturday, had church and entrevistas yesterday, today we have entrevistas in Caleta, tomorrow a flight to Buenos Aires (woot) and a flight to Ushuaia, then the rest of the week doing entrevistas in Tierra del Fuego. Then it's Semana 1, the retornos go home, the newbies come, we have to train them, then Semana 2 is consejo, and so on. I could go on 😂 IT'S NUTS! 

I LOVE YOU! - Elder Jimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment