Sunday, September 17, 2017

AP, Zona Comodoro Norte - Week 4... "A FUL" not awful, super busy!

Okay family, I'm writing on Sunday because I won't be able to write tomorrow and I have a computer. 

This week was full of events! It's a bit late though, so this might be short. 

President Bento from the Buenos Aires MTC came to visit, and it was pretty good! He oozes animo, and I think he helped the zones in Comodoro and Caleta to get pumped. 

Elder Popa and I worked a bit in the area, and we actually saw some success. We taught 3 lessons, and put a fecha bautismal (baptismal date) with a lady named Silvana. She didn't make it to church, and we still don't have any investigators very interested, but this week showed that the area has potential. 

We're leaving tomorrow for Gallegos, and were going to be working straight until week 2 of the next transfer, but we'll see if we can escape a bit when we pass through Comodoro to work in the area. I'm still determined to baptize, even if it's not in September. I'd love if you all kept me in your prayers this week, because its the start of a very, very busy time for me. I'M GOING TO BE "A FUL" COMO DICEN LOS ARGENTINOS! ("super busy" as the Argentine's say - btw, the Peruvians say it too. Nikki had to translate that one.) So I'd love some prayers :) 

Sorry that the carta was so short this week, but oh well, es lo que hay! 

LES AMO! Familia! I really am so blessed to be associated by family bonds with you guys. 

Sofia, I'm really proud of the person you've become and are becoming. KEEP AT IT! 

Mom! I love you :) LES QUIERO! - Elder Jimenez

No comments:

Post a Comment